I like grilling. I like eating food that’s been grilled. I also like sharing, it’s caring. So here’s how I make my favorite burger.
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 pound of ground beef
- Some cheddar cheese
- Cottage Bacon
- Buffalo Sauce
- Garlic Salt
- A bun
Great, so now that you have those things, here’s what you do:
- Make your patty and sprinkle some garlic salt on the side that’ll face up on the grill at first.
- Grill the burger until it’s time to flip.
- Flip the burger, apply the cheese to the top.
- Place cottage bacon on grill.
- When burger is done to desired wellness (or rareness), place on bun, and top with cottage bacon.
- Add ample buffalo sauce on top of the cottage bacon.
- Place top bun.
- Eat it like you mean it.
While the ingredients I listed are fairly generic, good ingredients while make your burger tastier. Here’s what I specifically use:
- Grafton Village Cheese Company Vermont Maple Smoked Cheddar
- North Country Smokehouse Cottage Bacon
- Sweet Tree Farm Organic Grass Feed Beef
- Anchor Bar Original Medium Buffalo Sauce
There you go, enjoy.